Lux4QCI develops the first QKD network of Luxembourg to secure critical communication
Lux4QCI envisages the design, development, procurement, and deployment of the first experimental quantum communication infrastructure (QCI) network in Luxembourg.
Lux4QCI consortium contains academic, industrial, and governmental partners.
- Focus on governmental communications and secure data centre connectivity
- At least two use cases and test scenarios:
- Use case 1: High-security key transport
- Use case 2: Long-term secure storage
Latest News & Events
- Workshop on Quantum Key Distribution For Banking and Financial Sector
- Upcoming Course “Quantum Computing: Basic Theory and Future Expectations”
- Upcoming Course “Quantum Communications: Theory and Applications “
- Lux4QCI Project Presented at GovTech Afterwork Event
- Lux4QCI Project Presented at ICT Spring’23